Theatre CV

The following links will take you to the programs in which I have been credited for participation and will include a brief description of the program's entailments -

Studio Q (2008 - 2014)

From ages 7 - 15 I trained in theatre-making on weekends. I was able to learn skills from a number of practices, devising, writing, musical theatre, ensemble work and more. Here I gained the basic skills of performance and theatre but also the passion that has propelled me into a career in arts.

Q Emerging Artists Mentorship (2014) - Credit found in the last tab on the page

This program gave training in how to navigate making art in a professional setting, covering how to apply for grants, how to find space and the steps to take to elevate one's self from emerging artist to professional artist.

The Bacchae  (2015) - found in CREDITS tab

For this show, I was able to publish pieces of writing reporting on the progress of the show during its development and was able to sit and view how ensemble-based theatre is made.

Propel - (2016)

A writing mentorship in partnership with Westwords, ATYP and The Joan that allowed me to gain insider skills in script writing.

Originate - (2017)

An ensemble-based theatre making program for young artists that allowed me to create a full show with others and learn skills in devising conceptually and in practice

Originate - (2018)

Assistant directing for the program allowed for me to develop critical and leadership skills that will benefit the development of my craft.

ATYP National Studio – (2018)

For a week I was able to go on retreat with ATYP to the Bundanon Trust Education Centre where I was mentored on playwriting by Donna Abela and produced a short play using the skills I had learned.

Playwave Creative – (2018 - Present)


I am currently writing reviews of theatre for Playwave and engage often in community building events with Shopfront Arts Co-op.